This easy homemade ice cream recipe made with just 3 ingredients is anything but vanilla!. So, let’s dip in…
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla flavoring
- Whip the whipping cream with a hand or a stand mixer at high speed. Mix until stiff peaks form, around 5 minutes. Do not overwhip—the whipped cream will get stiff.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla flavoring.
- Using a spatula, slowly fold in the milk mixture into the whipped cream. Add the milk mixture a spoonful at a time.
- Spread into a glass casserole dish, and freeze uncovered for 6 hours.
- Scoop and add desired toppings!
Reference material taken in part from the following sources: eatthis.com., recipe by Kiersten Hickman