Sip on this cocktail recipe that captures the scrumptious taste of apple crisp! And just in time for the harvest season. It combines a dessert-flavored vodka of choice, spiced whiskey, maple syrup and apple juice. The result is a peppery, not too sweet and comfy cocktail reminiscent of chilly autumn days.
Apple Crisp Cocktail
Prep time: 3 minutes | Serving size: 1 cocktail
- 1 oz. dessert flavored vodka
- 1 oz. spiced whiskey
- ½ oz. maple syrup
- 2 oz. apple juice
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
- Gather the ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake well
- Strain into a cocktail glass and top with a dash of cinnamon
- Float a dried or fresh apple splice on top, rim the glass with cinnamon sugar and/or drop in a cinnamon stick (optional garnishes)
- Serve and enjoy…
- Any dessert-flavored vodka can be used. Many vodka brands produce cake vodkas and you can also switch to a whipped cream vodka.
- Recommended spiced whisky brands include Revel Stoke, Jack Daniel’s Winter Jack or spiced whiskey from Wild Turkey, Seagram’s, and J.P. Wiser.
Reference material taken in part from the following sources: The Spruce Eats, recipe by Colleen Graham