A box of chocolates? Forget about it. Make me a Cocoa-tini, Don Juan-style and shake it like you mean it! Let’s skip the commentary and get on with the recipe.
Prep time: 2 minutes | Servings: 2 | Glassware: Martini
- 1 ounce Vodka (preferably Vanilla Vodka)
- 2 ounces Dark Chocolate Liqueur (preferably Godiva)
- 2 ounces skim milk
- ½ ounce chocolate syrup
- ½ teaspoon cocoa powder
- Milk chocolate shavings
- Ice cubes
- (optional) Strawberry slices with stem removed to resemble a heart shape
- Chill glasses
- Place all ingredients except cocoa powder in a cocktail shaker with 2/3 ice cubes and shake.
- Put a pour of vodka in a flat plate, and spread cocoa powder in another flat plate.
- Take the chilled martini glass and dip the rim in the vodka and then in the cocoa powder.
- Strain and pour prepared mixture in glasses, add some chocolate shavings.
- Make a small slit in the strawberry slice and perch on the glass rim.
- Serve and let the night unfold.
Recipe take from the following sources: foodviva.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.