Holiday madness calls for this recipe and a little merry!
Tis the season for shopping lines, presents and wrapping, packing and shipping, grocery lists and guests, dishwasher loads, last-minute ice runs, cleaning, decorating, just one more gift grab and an extra plate setting at the table… Feeling like the dasher, the dancer, a comet, and when you’ve had enough, the vixen?!
That’s where cocktails come in. Follow this simple White Christmas Margarita recipe below, shake, sip, and enjoy a sigh of relief!
- 2 ounces Silver Tequila
- 1 ounce Cointreau (or triple sec or Gran Marnier)
- 2 ounces Cream Of Coconut
- 1 lime (juiced)
- Add ice
- Add Club Soda (for topping)
- Add cranberries and rosemary sprigs for garnish
- To make this dreamy departure, add the tequila, triple sec, cream of coconut, and lime juice to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Give it a good shake, then strain it into the glasses. Top with a splash of club soda, and garnish with a fresh rosemary sprig and cranberries.
- Optional: If you want to add sugar or cinnamon around the rim, simply rub the glass rim with fresh lime, turn the glass over and twist the rim in plated sugar or spice.
Reference material taken in part from the following sources: Platings and Pairings, recipe by Erin
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.