The KNU Board is comprised of volunteers who dedicate their time and active participation in spearheading neighborhood operations. We are a 501C3 non-profit org, governed by By-Laws, manage a yearly budget, attend monthly planning meetings, and advocate on behalf of our resident-members. More hands lighten the load, and we need to fill open board positions.
Open board positions and duties are listed below. If you are interested in serving, please fill out the form. You must be a KNU member to serve.
- Communications– Communicates events & relevant subject matter to our member-resident base via our website and facebook. Works with ad agency as point-of contact and serves as a public relations liaison.
- Fundraising– Focuses on fund-raising efforts that include banner sales on our website, and any special events, special projects or unforeseen needs that may arise. Also serves as a goodwill arm in fostering relationships with area businesses and supporters.
- Holidays– Responsible for holiday and neighborhood enrichment events and manages any holiday decor on common grounds as approved by the KNU and the City of Dallas.
- New Neighbors– Serves as our neighborhood ambassador, extending a warm welcome and care package to new residents.
- Social– Plans social events, gatherings and outreach that encourages neighborhood enrichment and networking opportunities.
- Store– Fulfills online store orders processed through our website, like branded t-shirts, hats, mugs and other goods. Duties include order review, item packaging and local delivery (drop off at local residence).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.