Care for a well-preserved seasonal bite!?! Try serving up these perfectly wrapped scraps at your next monster mash or Halloween party. They are super easy to prep, fun for all ages and frightfully good. Arrange mummy macaroons on a marble or natural stone slab for an authentic display. And please, make sure to set out plenty of linens, just in case guests come dusty or coffin!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. The party has just begun.
- Can of macaroon, original or flavor of choice
- White icing (ready to use in a can or use mix)
- Decorating bag with small tip
- Ready to use chocolate icing in tube
- Using the white icing, create a mummy wrap by squeezing icing on top of macaroon from side to side. Tip: Let the macaroon cookie show through the icing wrap. Add a dollop of icing for the 2 eyeballs. Put a small dot of chocolate icing in the center of each eyeball. Place in frig to set up icing. Serve at room temp at your next monster mash.