- Various lanes of southbound I-35E between Riverfront and Colorado boulevards will be closed nightly starting Monday, June 6 through Saturday, June 11 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Both northbound and southbound Riverfront Boulevard at I-35E will be closed nightly starting Thursday, June 9 through Friday, June 10 from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. See map for detour…
- The southbound I-35E exit to Colorado Boulevard will be closed continuously through Saturday, June 18. Traffic will be detoured to the Jefferson Boulevard exit to access Colorado. View the map below for more information. See map…
Continuing Closures & Traffic Changes:
- The eastbound I-30 exit to Lamar Street (Exit (45B) will be closed until fall 2016. All traffic may take the exit to Cadiz/Griffin streets (next available exit) to access Lamar. View Map.
- The new southbound I-35E exit to westbound I-30 is now open on the right side of the main lanes. The old left exit is permanently closed. Traffic is advised to remain in the right lane along southbound I-35E after Woodall Rodgers, following new signage to westbound I-30.
- The westbound I-30 Riverfront Boulevard on-ramp is now open.
- From westbound I-30, traffic will use Exit 46A (on the righthand side) to access BOTH northbound and southbound I-35E. Traffic should remain in the two right lanes prior to Ervay Street and follow posted signs.
- The new northbound I-35E off-ramp to Reunion Boulevard is now open. This new exit ramp is on the right side for northbound I-35E traffic. NOTE: Drivers coming from westbound I-30 will still continue to use the current left exit to Reunion Boulevard
- The southbound I-35E off-ramp to Riverfront Boulevard is now open.
- The Sylvan Avenue off-ramp is now open and exit 43B “Frontage Road” ramp is closed on the westbound I-30 frontage road. View map.
Closures are subject to change due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Content provided by Dallas Horseshoe Project.
- Hotline: 214-FIX-MIXD (349-6493)
- Sign up for text alerts by texting DallasHorseshoe to 31996
- Download the Dallas Horseshoe mobile app at Android Google Play, Apple iTunes or Blackberry stores